Monday, January 20, 2014

My Oh chapter 3

Huraaay!!! I've finally released it!

(Yeah... find out why that blonde turned out to be like this.)

It's been all set to be released for a while, but I never really got to it for some reason haha ^^;;

And again, I need bunch of people to scanlate this.
(And, side note: Usha leveled up while working on this.)

So, apply if you have skills & try it yourself on translating, proofreading, typesetting, cleaning, QC-ing and maybe find your hidden talent.

Other than that, enjoy My Oh chapter 3~

Batoto
Naver <- yep, it's on my Naver plug-in as well! USE THE PLUG-IN! IT'S WICKED AWESOME!!!
(for new people who don't know what I'm talking about, go to here first and install it. Well, it's just drag and get, so it shouldn't even take more than a min to do it.)

1 comment: