Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Rise, potential scanlators!!! (Recruiting...) & dropping My Oh

Partly due to my fault and due to real life situations... We have many blank spots.
Please fill them in people!! At the state I am in, I'd pretty much take in anyone decent, so apply if you have time, would like to just try out this scanlation biz, or like the project and would like to see them get released!

QC (quality checkers) are always welcome!
(I am busy enough with translating, so... I'd really appreciate to have some fine quality Quality Checkers!!)
And thank you Doonge, who was forcibly made to QC for the group (by me), for your service!! I am ever grateful for it!

Black Behemoth
translation QCer
   - must know and understand Korean & English
proofreader
cleaner
typesetter

Wind Breaker
cleaner...
   - I lost contact with the group I was joint with... They went mia...
(Uroborus, if you are reading this and you have not went mia, then please send me a message...)

Famous Man
translation QCer
   - must know and understand Korean & English
Proofreader

I do have a proofreader for Black Behemoth and Famous Man, but better to have a back up~!
More the merrier. Always.

-BlackHorus

PS: If I gather up enough people to work on it again, then I'll pick it up again, but for the moment. It will be dropped for any group to pick it up.

4 comments:

  1. Don't mention me, I think I've done much much less work than your fine collaborators. It's not false modesty, I mean it ^^

    You are not forcing me anything =P I see that as some sort of exchange, since your work also on stuff I hold dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was supposed to work on those since I LOVE those. So, it's not really a fair exchange.
      Anyway, you are working for me at a sudden notice, so you are getting mentioned on. You don't know when you'll ever get mentioned again, so just enjoy the moment when you are. ;P

      Delete
  2. Can I apply as a translator for famous man?

    ReplyDelete